Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Review of Bob Seger

Read more reviews at Buzzillions.com

Bob Seger
Bob Seger has been churning out classic-rock hits like "Against the Wind," "Like a Rock," and "Turn the Page" since the 70s and is one of rock's most famed performers. Don't miss your chance to see Bob Seger perform LIVE in support of his latest album "F...


"A Dream Come True"

On 4/3/2007, from Adrian, Michigan, Wiseguy said

 

5out of 5

Reviewer Tags:

Pros: Engaging Stage Presence, Unbelievable, Great Lighting, Great Encores, Perfect Set List, Crowd Was In To It, Great Sound

Best For: Everyone

Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Reviewer Comments: It was always a dream of mine to see Bob Seger in concert. I did't think he would ever come back out on tour, but when I heard he was it didn't matter how much the ticket was it was my dream to see him live. The first song of the night was Roll Me Away. Well let me tell you it blew me away. I thank Bob Seger for giving me one more chance to see him live. Thank you.

Originally posted at TicketsNow (legalese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home